- Report an Induction (At least one per academic year)
- Hold officer elections and submit the Officer Report (At least one per academic year)
- Submit an Annual Report before the end of the calendar year
- Feature the IEEE-HKN Showcase video on you website. You can download the video by following the link.
- What is IEEE-HKN? Share this presentation with potential members or those interested in learning about IEEE-HKN.
- NEW!! How can your chapter induct graduate students and why should you? Get these questions and more answered in our Graduate Student Induction Info Document.
To continue the ongoing traditions of IEEE-HKN, chapters should follow the induction ritual script each induction. The script should be practiced in person by the chapter officers at least once before the induction. Note: Other than the president and vice president, all indicated officer titles are optional, and the chapter may assign roles as deemed appropriate to other members of the induction panel. It is strongly encouraged that female officers or members of the chapter present material associated with Drs. Hopper and Clarke.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the remote induction process, please contact the chair of the society’s Chapters & Ritual Committee, Michael Benson
- Remote Induction Instructions and Script (pdf)
- Instructions and Guidelines appear on pages 1 – 2
- Remote Induction Script w/ stage direction appears on pages 3 – 16
- Post-Induction Activity Appendix appears on page 17
- Remote Induction Signature Form
- Remote Induction Slide Deck (pptx)
- Make a copy and update slides 1 and 22.
Use this Operations Manual template for official Chapter business.
These documents from various Chapters can help guide you in some best practices for your Chapter: