Students and Graduate Students pay a one-time fee of US$70.00 to be inducted into IEEE-HKN. This includes a complementary one-year IEEE Student Membership for the year (January-December) in which they are inducted.
Professional members inducting through active chapters pay a one-time fee of US$100 to be inducted into IEEE-HKN.
Inductees who are currently IEEE members will receive a complementary one-year extension on their current IEEE Student membership, as well as the above benefits.
This form is to be completed by the Chapter’s Faculty Advisor, Corresponding Secretary or President. Please send any material which must be mailed to:
IEEE-HKN Member Operations
501 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ, 08854
As you will note on the template, the following REQUIRED information should be entered for each inductee:
- Home Address (including City, State and ZIP) mobile phone number(optional)
- Email Address
- Year in school (junior, senior, etc.),
- Expected Graduation Date,
- Currently IEEE member(yes/no)
- IEEE number(Recommended if Applicable)
- If the person is not yet an IEEE member, write N/A or leave the field blank.
- The name on the certificate will not include the middle name. Please note, it is important to let us know if the inductee is an existing IEEE member – otherwise a new account will be set up and the inductee will then have a duplicate account.
REMINDER: Induction Certificates and IEEE-HKN Memberships cannot be processed until all paperwork and payments are received. Checks or credit card payments are accepted, cash payments are not accepted. For a check payment, please submit one check for the induction group- please do not submit individual checks.
Certificates will be printed exactly as entered on this form – replacement certificates are $10 per certificate and can be ordered through our replacement certificate form.
Graduate Students Inductees must include a letter of approval signed by the department leadership and the Chapter’s Faculty Advisor.