PISCATAWAY, NJ – IEEE-HKN is excited to announce the recipients of the 2021-2022 Outstanding Chapter Award. This prestigious award is presented to IEEE-HKN Chapters in recognition of excellence in their Chapter administration and programs. Just 21 Chapters were recognized for their work during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Chapters are selected based on their activities, community service and outreach, and the impact they have had on the Department, the University, and the community. Of vital concern to the Outstanding Chapter Awards evaluation committee are activities that advance professional development; raise instructional and institutional standards; encourage scholarship and creativity; provide a public service, and generally further the established goals of IEEE-HKN.
Plaques will be presented on Sunday, 19 March 2023 at the IEEE-HKN Awards Reception during the 2023 ECEDHA Annual Conference, to be held in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico.
Congratulations to the honorees and thank you all for your service to IEEE-HKN, your university and your community.
THE 2021-2022 OUTSTANDING CHAPTER AWARD RECIPIENTS ARE:
- Beta, Purdue University
- Beta Epsilon, University of Michigan
- Beta Eta, North Carolina State University
- Beta Mu, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Delta, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Delta Omega, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Epsilon, Pennsylvania State University
- Epsilon Beta, Arizona State University
- Epsilon Eta, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Epsilon Mu, University of Texas at Arlington
- Gamma Theta, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Kappa Psi, University of California, San Diego
- Lambda Lambda, American University-Sharjah
- Lambda Zeta, University of North Texas
- Mu, University of California, Berkeley
- Mu Beta, Arab Academy For Science & Tech – Alexandria
- Mu Nu, Politecnico Di Torino
- Nu, Iowa State University
- Nu Alpha, Universidad Nacional De Educacion A Distancia
- Sigma, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Zeta Iota, Clemson University
Click here for more information on the Outstanding Chapter Award!