- Feature the IEEE-HKN Showcase video on you website. You can download the video by following the link.
- What is IEEE-HKN? Share this presentation with potential members or those interested in learning about IEEE-HKN.
- NEW!! How can your chapter induct graduate students and why should you? Get these questions and more answered in our Graduate Student Induction Info Document.
To continue the ongoing traditions of IEEE-HKN, chapters should follow the induction ritual script each induction. The script should be practiced in person by the chapter officers at least once before the induction. Note: Other than the president and vice president, all indicated officer titles are optional, and the chapter may assign roles as deemed appropriate to other members of the induction panel. It is strongly encouraged that female officers or members of the chapter present material associated with Drs. Hopper and Clarke.
Initiate Activities and Materials
- Visit the Advisor Resource Page for resources and meeting recordings.
- Faculty Advisor Handbook
- Faculty Advisor Checklist
Use these template for official Chapter business.
These documents from various Chapters can help guide you in some best practices for your Chapter:
Activity Reports are due within 14 days of each activity, event, and meeting.
Annual Chapter Reports due no later than 31st July to qualify for the Outstanding Chapter Award
Chapter inductions and officer reports due at least once per year
Award Nomination Deadlines
Distinguished Service Award due by 3 May 2021
Outstanding Young Professional Award due by by 3 May 2021
Outstanding Teaching Award due by 3 May 2021
Alton B. Zerby and Carl T. Koerner Outstanding Student Award due by 30 June each year
Outstanding Chapter Award due by 30 June each year
Key Chapter Recognition due by 30 September each year