- Meet and collaborate with HKN Chapters from all over the world
- Keynote addresses, hands-on workshops, learning sessions, and a recruitment fair
- Our Awards and Recognition Banquet will be held at the NASCAR Hall of Fame!
- Programming begins Friday evening, 28 October, and ends mid-day Sunday, 30 October
- Share the news with your Chapter members, Faculty Advisor, Chapter Advisors and Department Head
- Identify your Chapter’s point person for all communication with HKN headquarters regarding the HKN-provided hotel accommodations – please fill out this form as soon as possible
- Confirm your Chapter’s attendance by 28 September 2022
- Need to do some fundraising for the travel costs? Review this Funding Resource Guide.
- Registration is open
- US$40 registration fee per student member or Faculty Advisor
- US$30 Early Bird Registration fee (register by 15 September 2022) per student member or Faculty Advisor
- Members of Key Chapters receive a US$10 discount
- Registration fee includes all learning sessions, workshops, awards banquet, and all meals and snacks during the conference
- HKN will cover the cost of two nights for one hotel room for each Chapter (Up to four students can stay in one room.)
- Faculty Advisors: HKN will cover the cost of two nights for one hotel room for a Chapter Faculty Advisor (This room is in addition to the student room.)
Sponsors and Recruiters:
- Engage and recruit our outstanding student members!
- Review our Sponsor Packages for corporations, Graduate Schools and IEEE Technical Societies
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu Student Leadership Conference 2022. Because of your support, we were able to reduce the cost of the conference for our students. We will have about 200 students in attendance and about 75-100 other attendees (exhibitors, volunteers, IEEE leaders and staff).
Here is some information on the exhibit space:
- You will have a table in our exhibit space (6’ by 2.5’ uncovered table, no draperies). You are welcome to add your own backdrop or display assembly, but we ask that you keep to the 6′ wide space if possible. Exceptions are for our Platinum and Gold contributors.
- There will be chairs available if you need them, but they do take up space. Contact James Conrad (email@example.com) if you need one or two.
- If you need power, contact James Conrad (firstname.lastname@example.org). Many tables will have access to a power outlet, but not all.
- There are two general spaces for exhibitors (both on the first floor of the EPIC Building): in the center of the building and in a separate room nearby. Both spaces will have food in the center of the exhibit tables to attract more traffic! We will provide you with a layout map the morning of the conference.
- Free wireless access is available via the university’s guest network.
- The exhibit set-up time is Saturday October 29, starting at 7:00 am. The first visitors to the exhibits could be as early as 9:00 am, but the first large-scale traffic time will be 10:30 am. The exhibits will end at 6:00pm.
- Free exhibitor parking is available in front of the EPIC Building, 8700 Phillips Rd, Charlotte, NC 28223. We will make some furniture dollies and carts available for you to bring in material. These will also be available at tear-down.
- Exhibitors are welcome to partake in the AM snack, PM snack, and lunch.
- You may ship your materials directly to James Conrad, and he will bring them to the center of the EPIC Building, 1st floor Saturday morning:
James M. Conrad
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, EPIC 2254
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223
Office: 704-687-8597, Cell 704-756-5550
Alumni, Professional Members, and Friends of HKN:
- Join us for the IEEE-HKN Awards and Recognition Banquet
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- 7 pm Saturday, 29 October 2022
- Tickets are US$100 per person
- Join us for the full conference and attend all meals, sessions, and the Awards and Recognition Banquet
- Registration fee is US$250
Click Here to Join Us
Make Your Hotel Reservations
Follow this link to take advantage of the US$139 per night IEEE-HKN Discounted Rate for the UNC Charlotte Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. The cutoff date to book your room is 7 October 2022 or until the room block is filled. We anticipate this rate will sell out. Please book early.