Dr. James M. Conrad, current IEEE-USA President and Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte, was elected 2021 President-Elect of the IEEE-Eta Kappa Nu Board of Governors.
- Christopher Sanderson, Zeta Lambda Chapter, will serve a three-year term as Region 5-6 Governor. Sanderson currently serves as R5 Houston Section Chair and is the recipient of the 2020 IEEE Educational Activities Board Section Professional Development Award.
- Hulya Kirkici, Xi Chapter, will serve a three-year term as Governor at-Large. Dr. Kirkici is a Professor and the Department Chair of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of South Alabama and a member of THE BRIDGE Editorial Board.
- Sean Haynes, Gamma Beta Chapter, will serve a three-year term as MGA Governor at-Large. Sean is a Software Engineer at Northrop Grumman Undersea Systems and was Program Chair for the 2020 IEEE-HKN Experience.
- Sandro Sartoni, Mu Nu Chapter, will serve a second term as Student Governor.
- Joseph Greene, Kappa Sigma Chapter, will serve a one-year term as Student Governor.