IEEE-HKN is excited to announce the recipients of the 2020-2021 Outstanding Chapter Award. This prestigious award is presented to IEEE-HKN Chapters in recognition of excellence in their Chapter administration and programs. Just 22 Chapters were recognized for their work during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Chapters are selected based on their activities, community service and outreach, and the impact they have had on the Department, the University, and the community. Of vital concern to the Outstanding Chapter Awards evaluation committee are activities that advance professional development; raise instructional and institutional standards; encourage scholarship and creativity; provide a public service, and generally further the established goals of IEEE-HKN.
Plaques were presented on Monday, 28 March 2022 at the IEEE-HKN Awards Reception during the 2022 ECEDHA Annual Conference, held in New Orleans, LA.
Congratulations to the honorees and thank you all for your service to IEEE-HKN, your university and your community.
The 2020-2021 Outstanding Chapter Award recipients are:
- Alpha, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Beta, Purdue University
- Mu, University of California, Berkeley
- Nu, Iowa State University
- Omicron, University of Minnesota
- Beta Epsilon, University of Michigan
- Beta Eta, North Carolina State University
- Beta Mu, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Gamma Theta, Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Delta Omega, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Epsilon Epsilon, University of Houston
- Epsilon Sigma, University of Florida
- Kappa Omicron, State University of New York, New Paltz
- Kappa Sigma, Boston University
- Kappa Psi, University of California, San Diego
- Lambda Zeta, University of North Texas
- Mu Alpha, UCSI University – Kuala Lumpur
- Mu Beta, Arab Academy For Science & Tech – Alexandria
- Mu Kappa, University of Queensland
- Mu Nu, Politecnico Di Torino
- Mu Tau, Waseda University
- Nu Alpha, Universidad Nacional De Educacion a Distancia
Click here for more information on the Outstanding Chapter Award!