ECE and CS Students, 18- to 26-years-old (third and fourth year undergraduates and graduate students), in over 260 Universities plus all faculty, university officials, HKN Alumni, community members and other students
Every year, HKN celebrates Founders Day on October 28. Chapters around the globe host social, educational, networking and community service activities to mark the anniversary of the founding of the Honor Society. So, not only is the HKN brand seen by members, visibility is multiplied substantially. It is truly a fun event that celebrates the contributions HKN members make and have made to their communities and society at large. Your organization will be associated with this feel-good event and this is a great way to reach the top electrical, electronic, and computer engineering students, their faculty, department heads, alumni and everyone who participates in the activities worldwide.
Kits are mailed to Chapters on request, Chapters who host an event and then report on it receive $100 in credit at the HKN online store.
HKN Headquarters uses the numerous photos and impact stories received from the Chapters on the hkn.org website, in our electronic magazine and in social media posts, widening your reach even further.
Deadline to be the Exclusive Corporate Sponsor for this event is: September 20, 2019.
Included in this sponsorship
- Client will be the exclusive sponsor for Founder’s Day.
- Sponsor’s name and logo will be prominently displayed on the Founder’s Day Kits to be sent to the chapters. Sponsor may send promotional items to be included in the kits. (deadline is October 5th for materials that go inside kits to schools).
- Founders Day/Client Photo spread in The Bridge E-Magazine (Feb. 2020), audience is 32,000 people. The magazine enjoys an open rate of over 28%.
- IEEE-HKN Marketing Manager will work with you to develop a 30-day social media campaign.
- Client logo will appear on the Founders Day page of the HKN Website
- Sponsorship will be advertised in HKN October 15thChapter Leaders Newsletter – Logo Deadline is September 15. This is distributed to all Department Heads, Faculty Advisors and Student Leaders.
- Client will receive special recognition in the Alumni e-newsletter, distributed to 24,000 people.
Founders Day Sponsor Contact Form
Directions: Use this form to contact us regarding your interest and for any questions you have.