Nu Gamma, The College of New Jersey
The College of New Jersey’s Nu Gamma chapter of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Eta Kappa Nu (IEEE-HKN) National Honor Society was founded on November 15, 2020. As an organization of students, faculty, and professionals who excel academically or professionally, we value:
1) Scholarship: Recognizing individual academic and professional excellence.
2) Character: Being hardworking, ethical, and honest.
3) Attitude: Being positive, respectful, and tactful.
We develop our member’s scholarship, character, and attitude through:
– Peer tutoring for ECE majors and ECE specific classes
– Professional development opportunities
– Access to national HKN resources and events
– Technical seminars and industry tours
– STEM community outreach
– Member rewards and recognition