Save the Date
Join us this October for HKN’s premier event for connecting with, learning from, and working besides HKN members from around the globe! This three-day event features tracks for leadership training, faculty advisor programming, technical presentations, professional development, labs, workshops, and a career and graduate school recruitment fair.
Chapter Officers: Please complete this form to reserve your space at the SLC!
- Meet and collaboarate with HKN Chapters from all over the world
- Keynote addresses, hands-on workshops, learning sessions, and a recruitment fair
- Our Awards and Recognition Banquet will be held at the NASCAR Hall of Fame!
- Programming begins Friday evening, 28 October, and ends mid-day Sunday, 30 October
- Share the news with your Chapter members, Faculty Advisor, Chapter Advisors and Department Head
- Identify your Chapter’s point person for all communication with HKN headquarters
- Complete and submit this form by 15 July 2022 to save a spot
- Confirm your Chapter’s attendance by 24 August 2022
- Registration opens 15 July 2022
- US$40 registration fee per student member or Faculty Advisor
- US$30 Early Bird Registration fee (register by 24 August) per student member or Faculty Advisor
- Members of Key Chapters receive a US$10 discount
- Registration fee includes all learning sessions, workshops, awards banquet, and all meals and snacks during the conference
- HKN will cover the cost of two nights for one hotel room for each Chapter (Up to four students can stay in one room.)
- Faculty Advisors: HKN will cover the cost of two nights for one hotel room for a Chapter Faculty Advisor (This room is in addition to the student room.)
- Engage and recruit our outstanding student members!
- Review our Sponsor Packages for corporations, Graduate Schools and IEEE Technical Societies
- Alumni and Friends of HKN: Join us for the IEEE-HKN Awards and Recognition Banquet
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- 7 pm Saturday, 29 October 2022
- Tickets are US$100 per person
- Email us for details