Updated 30 July 2020
Should you have any questions or concerns about the remote induction process, please contact the chair of the society’s Membership & Chapters Committee, Michael Benson
- Remote Induction Instructions and Script (pdf)
- Instructions and Guidelines appear on pages 1 – 2
- Remote Induction Script w/ stage direction appears on pages 3 – 16
- Post-Induction Activity Appendix appears on page 17
- Remote Induction Signature Form
- Remote Induction Slide Deck (pptx)
- Make a copy and update slides 1 and 22.
Pathways to Industry
Click here to watch this series of webinars on our YouTube Channel.
Community Service Ideas
Visit TryEngineering.org to find lesson plans and other resources that you can adapt to serve your community. Perfect for helping families who are homeschooling now.
Translators Without Borders: Whether you are interested in translating medical texts or translating for crisis response, there are engaging projects available to suit all preferences.
Be My Eyes: A free app that connects blind and low-vision people with sighted volunteers for visual assistance through a live video call.
Design to Combat COVID-19: Assist individuals who have been displaced and small businesses through UX design, web and software development and other projects.
Masks for Docs: Help supply medical personnel with protective equipment.